I can't to use WIZ108SR
Serial-to-Ethernet & ConfigTool
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Serial-to-Ethernet & ConfigTool
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Share projects and connect with makers.
Joined before the site update? first.
New to WIZnet Makers?
We sent a verification link to your address. Open it to activate your account, then log in.
Accounts from this email provider are reviewed by an administrator after verification. Approval usually takes one business day.
Already have an account?
Enter your email address. If it belongs to an account, we'll send a link to set a new password. Members who joined before the site update use this to set their password.
If an account uses that address, we sent a link to set a new password. The link works once and expires in 30 minutes.
Know your password?
Need an account?
RE: I can't to use WIZ108SR
by Edward ·
Hi.
I have a few question.
more information refer to below URI
wiznet.co.kr/product-item/wiz107sr/
Thank you
RE: I can't to use WIZ108SR
by LeonidPolenov ·
Hello!
I try to use WIZ108SR. I bought it in may 2015. A module has such a description: WIZ108SR R1.4 2014-04-28. I plugged a power 3.3V and ethernet-cable. On other side is PC. My PC with Win8.1 didn’t see connected cable to WIZ108RS though cable is in good condition (I checked it with other ethernet-devices).
Today I spoke with seller and he promised to help with this module.
RE: I can't to use WIZ108SR
by olegnavigator ·
I checked out the module, everything works well, I updated the software to the latest version. You need to check your network adapter in your computer. Soon get it back. Your disributor
.