WIZ110SR web page access
Serial-to-Ethernet & ConfigTool
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Serial-to-Ethernet & ConfigTool
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Share projects and connect with makers.
Joined before the site update? first.
New to WIZnet Makers?
We sent a verification link to your address. Open it to activate your account, then log in.
Accounts from this email provider are reviewed by an administrator after verification. Approval usually takes one business day.
Already have an account?
Enter your email address. If it belongs to an account, we'll send a link to set a new password. Members who joined before the site update use this to set their password.
If an account uses that address, we sent a link to set a new password. The link works once and expires in 30 minutes.
Know your password?
Need an account?
RE: WIZ110SR web page access
by jim ·
Dear DaveOLW
WIZ110SR is S2E module. (Serial to Ethernet)
That means WIZ110SR is not related with web page or HTTP.
If you need a product to support HTTP, I suggest WIZ550web module.
Please refer to the following.
[url]http://www.wiznet.co.kr/product-item/wiz550web/[/url]
[url]http://wizwiki.net/wiki/doku.php?id=products:wiz550web:start[/url]
Thanks.
RE: WIZ110SR web page access
by DaveOLW ·
Should not the WIZ110SR receive the HTTP code request sent from a web site and pass this to the serial, and then I send from the serial the response (web page) back through the WIZ110SR to the Browser?
I have code from the Arundio forum where they are doing that and I have tried but as said the serial does not receive the “GET” request.
It does work if I use Telnet the “GET” request is received by the serial (my MCU) and then the web site code (text) is returned to the Telnet consul but of this cannot display the page.
Thanks David.
RE: WIZ110SR web page access
by jim ·
Please refer to the following.
Thanks.