Pin capacitance
Ethernet Chips
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Ethernet Chips
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Share projects and connect with makers.
Joined before the site update? first.
New to WIZnet Makers?
We sent a verification link to your address. Open it to activate your account, then log in.
Accounts from this email provider are reviewed by an administrator after verification. Approval usually takes one business day.
Already have an account?
Enter your email address. If it belongs to an account, we'll send a link to set a new password. Members who joined before the site update use this to set their password.
If an account uses that address, we sent a link to set a new password. The link works once and expires in 30 minutes.
Know your password?
Need an account?
RE: Pin capacitance
by lawrence WIZnet ·
Hello, barrey.
There is no details in datasheet.
We handle it with reference Schematic in our web site.
[url]http://www.wiznet.co.kr/product-item/w5300/[/url]
here’s URL. you can find that zip file on right side var, under the datasheet.
I hope it is what you are looking for.
If any questions or want more information, feel free to ask.
Thank you
Lawrence.
RE: Pin capacitance
by barrey ·
Hi,
Thank you Lawrence for your reply, but I already looked at this document, and it’s doesn’t answer my question.
In fact, I have several devices connected to my host processor (the W5300 is one of them), and I had 2 questions :
Since several devices don’t have any information about their pin capacitance (the W300 is one of them), I simply check with an oscilloscope (I take into account that the oscilloscope probe have his capacitance too
), and I adjust the drive strength. Hopefully, it’s seems that I far from having too much capacitance… 
By the way, that would be great to have that kind of information in datasheet: we could check this before making a prototype…
Guillaume Barrey