W5500 socket matching rules
Ethernet Chips
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Ethernet Chips
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Share projects and connect with makers.
Joined before the site update? first.
New to WIZnet Makers?
We sent a verification link to your address. Open it to activate your account, then log in.
Accounts from this email provider are reviewed by an administrator after verification. Approval usually takes one business day.
Already have an account?
Enter your email address. If it belongs to an account, we'll send a link to set a new password. Members who joined before the site update use this to set their password.
If an account uses that address, we sent a link to set a new password. The link works once and expires in 30 minutes.
Know your password?
Need an account?
RE: W5500 socket matching rules
by irinakim ·
Hi~
first,
Just bear in mind one thing.
For example,
socket of IPRAW mode, socket of UDP mode and socket of TCP mode have each other in the destination IP address or destination port.
Try to test our chip.
thanks
irinakim
RE: W5500 socket matching rules
by kzsolt ·
The problem is this is question of specification.
If I test chip for example revision B1, it can be work in one way. But later revision B2 can work in other way.
That is why I ask principle of operation. If I activate IPRAW or MACRAW socket, then I still use TCP or UDP socket, or its engine become disabled?