Windows Tcp client app can't connect W5200 server
Ethernet Chips
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Ethernet Chips
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Share projects and connect with makers.
Joined before the site update? first.
New to WIZnet Makers?
We sent a verification link to your address. Open it to activate your account, then log in.
Accounts from this email provider are reviewed by an administrator after verification. Approval usually takes one business day.
Already have an account?
Enter your email address. If it belongs to an account, we'll send a link to set a new password. Members who joined before the site update use this to set their password.
If an account uses that address, we sent a link to set a new password. The link works once and expires in 30 minutes.
Know your password?
Need an account?
RE: Windows Tcp client app can't connect W5200 server
by hjjeon0608 ·
Hi,
I think it is port number problem.
Windows is hold port number before connected although socket is disconnected.
So try to change port number every time when you want to connect.
Thanks.
RE: Windows Tcp client app can't connect W5200 server
by NohYoungsoo ·
hiieon0608,
Thanks your help!
I’m reinitialize w5200’s source and now connect test is OK.
In there, how can send the data(or command) to server (ie: w5200)?
Thanks advance!
RE: Windows Tcp client app can't connect W5200 server
by hjjeon0608 ·
Hmmm…
I don’t know what is client app so, I cannot answer…
RE: Windows Tcp client app can't connect W5200 server
by NohYoungsoo ·
Thanks!
I want to connect PC to w5200 with Internet.
PC has a client application with MFC Csocket API.
Now I’m simple test success with modified W5200 TCP- UDP source code.
…
continue work!