WizFi210 SPI Issue
Wireless
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Wireless
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Share projects and connect with makers.
Joined before the site update? first.
New to WIZnet Makers?
We sent a verification link to your address. Open it to activate your account, then log in.
Accounts from this email provider are reviewed by an administrator after verification. Approval usually takes one business day.
Already have an account?
Enter your email address. If it belongs to an account, we'll send a link to set a new password. Members who joined before the site update use this to set their password.
If an account uses that address, we sent a link to set a new password. The link works once and expires in 30 minutes.
Know your password?
Need an account?
RE: WizFi210 SPI Issue
by ssekim ·
Hello Jacop
If you get 0xF5 from WizFi210-SPI, I think that there is no problem about h/w.
According the below, 0xF5 means <SPI_IDLE>.
[url]http://wiznet.co.kr/Admin_Root/UpLoad_Files/BoardFiles/WizFi210_PG_V131E(0).pdf[/url]
And there is some sample source about SPI-master based on STM32xxx.
I attached it, please refer to it.
WizFi210_SPI_App.zip (378 KB)
RE: WizFi210 SPI Issue
by jack77er ·
Hello
i solved the problem by myself: The NSS line must be HIGH for some us between every byte. And between NSS to-low transition and the start of the clock the device also needs a delay of a couple of SPI clock cycles. Due this limitations the SPI firmware is not really usefull because in this case the maximum data troughput is about 100 kb/s which is less than the simple 115.2kbaud of the UART firmware.
Greetings
Jack77er
RE: WizFi210 SPI Issue
by ssekim ·
Yes, you’re right.
If you want a high speed data transmission and no data loss, it’s better UART than SPI.
(While SPI can’t support data flow control, UART can use flow control, CTS/RTS.)
If you apply a CTS/RTS in UART, WizFi210 UART can support 921.6Kbps buad rate without data loss.
RE: WizFi210 SPI Issue
by Leandro Gagliardi ·
Hi, I have a WizFi250 and I have problems tryng to configure the SPI interface. Using an hyperterminal it answers an [OK] when I put a corresponding command to set the SPI com. But when I write AT+MSPI=? it answers: 1,0 [OK] (configured as UART).
Regards,
Leandro