Exhange data beween 2 wizfi250 in udp mode
Wireless
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Wireless
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Share projects and connect with makers.
Joined before the site update? first.
New to WIZnet Makers?
We sent a verification link to your address. Open it to activate your account, then log in.
Accounts from this email provider are reviewed by an administrator after verification. Approval usually takes one business day.
Already have an account?
Enter your email address. If it belongs to an account, we'll send a link to set a new password. Members who joined before the site update use this to set their password.
If an account uses that address, we sent a link to set a new password. The link works once and expires in 30 minutes.
Know your password?
Need an account?
RE: Exhange data beween 2 wizfi250 in udp mode
by ssekim ·
Hello Anglial
Did you use <AT+SCON> command?
If so, before issuing the command, WizFi250 should be associated to a AP(or another WizFi250).
Can you let me know the all at command sets which you used?
RE: Exhange data beween 2 wizfi250 in udp mode
by anglial ·
I tried these to set up the server ready for the other to connect
at+scon=so,usn,5000,0
[ERROR: WiFi Status]
at+scon=so,usn,5000,1
[ERROR: WiFi Status]
at+scon=o,usn,5000,0
[ERROR: WiFi Status]
at+scon=o,usn,5000,0
[ERROR: WiFi Status]
at+scon=o,usn,5000,1
[ERROR: WiFi Status]
I then read the data sheet to see how to connect two together without using an AP and could not find an example so I asked here.
RE: Exhange data beween 2 wizfi250 in udp mode
by kaizen ·
Hi
You have to use <AT+SCON> command after entering the <AT+WJOIN> command.
[ERROR: WiFi Status] response means WizFi250 does not connect to your AP.
RE: Exhange data beween 2 wizfi250 in udp mode
by anglial ·
So do I need to set one of them up as an access point, then get the other one to connect to it ?
How do I do that ?
I have tried using AT+WSET but I’m not sure what I am doing and there are no examples to follow to do this.
In what order do I need to use the commands at each end ?
Thanks for your help
RE: Exhange data beween 2 wizfi250 in udp mode
by ssekim ·
Hello anglial
Here is my scenario.
Module A : AP mode, 192.168.12.1, TCP Server,
Module B : Station mode, 192.168.12.2, TCP Client
[AP mode setting in Module A]
AT+WSET=1,WizFi250_AP
AT+WSEC=1,WPA2,12345678
AT+WNET=0,192.168.12.1,255.255.255.0,192.168.12.1
AT+WJOIN
[Station mode setting in Module A]
AT+WSET=0,WizFi250_AP
AT+WSEC=0,WPA2,12345678
AT+WNET=0,192.168.12.2,255.255.255.0,192.168.12.1
AT+WJOIN
Now, module A and module B are in a same network.
[TCP Server setting in Module A]
AT+SCON=O,TSN,4000,1
[TCP Client setting in Module B]
AT+SCON=O,TCN,192.168.12.1,4000,1
Now, module A and module B can communicate each other.
Regards, Steve
RE: Exhange data beween 2 wizfi250 in udp mode
by anglial ·
Thanks, thats a great help.
I have used these commands to open a udp connection :
AT+SCON=O,USN,4000,0 udp server module A, command mode
AT+SCON=O,UCN,192.168.12.1,4000,0 udp client module B, command mode
If I want to send data from the client to the server using the AT+SSEND command how do I use it ?
The definition on page 15 of the programmers guide is different to the example on page 72.
Is the timeout necessary ?
Is a character required before the text data ?
Please could you post an example of the AT+SSEND command that will work in this example. I am confused.
Thank you
RE: Exhange data beween 2 wizfi250 in udp mode
by ssekim ·
There are some description and some examples about AT+SSEND.
[url]http://wizwiki.net/wiki/doku.php?id=products:wizfi250:wizfi250pg:start#at_ssend[/url]
[url]http://wizwiki.net/wiki/doku.php?id=products:wizfi250:wizfi250pg:start#method_of_setting_tcp_client_and_exchanging_data_in_command_mode[/url]