I have problem when login, need help
Wireless
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Wireless
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Share projects and connect with makers.
Joined before the site update? first.
New to WIZnet Makers?
We sent a verification link to your address. Open it to activate your account, then log in.
Accounts from this email provider are reviewed by an administrator after verification. Approval usually takes one business day.
Already have an account?
Enter your email address. If it belongs to an account, we'll send a link to set a new password. Members who joined before the site update use this to set their password.
If an account uses that address, we sent a link to set a new password. The link works once and expires in 30 minutes.
Know your password?
Need an account?
RE: I have problem when login, need help
by kaizen ·
Hi
If you want to connect to AP, you can use AT Command as below.
For more information, Refer to WizFi210 Programers Guide.
[url]http://wiznet.co.kr/Admin_Root/UpLoad_Files/BoardFiles/WizFi210_PG_V130E.pdf[/url]
RE: I have problem when login, need help
by SeventhIce ·
sori my boss want this wizfi220 login into FLOATWAY and send data to html server. your example login into WizfidemoAPP. He want me to send data into same SSID that he use to connect into internet.
Regards,
Gunawan Sinariadi
RE: I have problem when login, need help
by kaizen ·
Hi
If you want to send data to HTML server, refer to this document.
([url]http://wiznet.co.kr/Admin_Root/UpLoad_Files/BoardFiles/(AP350)HTTP%20Data%20Transfer.pdf[/url])
RE: I have problem when login, need help
by SeventhIce ·
thanks