Wiz105SR TTL serial to ethernet config problem
Serial-to-Ethernet & ConfigTool
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Serial-to-Ethernet & ConfigTool
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Share projects and connect with makers.
Joined before the site update? first.
New to WIZnet Makers?
We sent a verification link to your address. Open it to activate your account, then log in.
Accounts from this email provider are reviewed by an administrator after verification. Approval usually takes one business day.
Already have an account?
Enter your email address. If it belongs to an account, we'll send a link to set a new password. Members who joined before the site update use this to set their password.
If an account uses that address, we sent a link to set a new password. The link works once and expires in 30 minutes.
Know your password?
Need an account?
RE: Wiz105SR TTL serial to ethernet config problem
by felix ·
Hello gauravptalukdar89,
thanks for your inquiry regarding the WIZ105SR configuration tool and the module itself.
[quote=“gauravptalukdar89”]Now when I start WIZ1x0SR_Configtool, I get an error “Run-time error ‘10048’ : Address in use” and even if the window opens up,none of the tabs in the software works, not even the exit.
Q1. What could be the problem? I get this error anyway, the module being connected or not.
[/quote]
As the error message says, a necessary address is in use. Do you have any software from National Instruments/VISA installed? (ni.com/visa/)
The runtime error 10048 can occur if there is another software blocking a necessary port. Our software sends out a packet on port 5001 to broadcast and gets the informations from the modules as return. There are some software products from National Instruments (mainly VISA) that block ports when booting Windows - even if the software is not used at all.
Yes, you can configure the module via serial through AT commands. Please have a look at WIZnet S2E (Serial-to-Ethernet) Device’s Configuration Tool Programming Guide that can be found at wiznet.co.kr/UpLoad_Files/Re … _v120e.pdf.
Thank you and best regards,
Felix
RE: Wiz105SR TTL serial to ethernet config problem
by pzimmermann ·
Hello,
I know that topic is a little out of date , but I have the same problem.
I use LabVIEW on my computer and the port 5001 is used.
Can I change the port number of the “WIZ1xxSR Config Tool” anyway?
Thanks for your help and best regards,
Patrick