WIZ220IO MAC Address Changed
General
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
General
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Share projects and connect with makers.
Joined before the site update? first.
New to WIZnet Makers?
We sent a verification link to your address. Open it to activate your account, then log in.
Accounts from this email provider are reviewed by an administrator after verification. Approval usually takes one business day.
Already have an account?
Enter your email address. If it belongs to an account, we'll send a link to set a new password. Members who joined before the site update use this to set their password.
If an account uses that address, we sent a link to set a new password. The link works once and expires in 30 minutes.
Know your password?
Need an account?
RE: WIZ220IO MAC Address Changed
by irina WIZnet ·
Hi, amar.
It looks like flash memory broken, I guess.
If you have EVB, possible to re-write MAC Address using ‘MACTool for WIZ220IO’ program.
If not, please RMA request to distributor.
I’ve attached MACTool program in this post.
MACtool_v1.0_WIZ220IO.zip (16.1 KB)
Please try re-write MAC Address to WIZ220IO module.
Regards,
Eric.
RE: WIZ220IO MAC Address Changed
by amar ·
Thanks Eric
It has to use EVB to re-write MAC Address?
Is it possible to just connect Module to PC in the same network and re-write it?
RE: WIZ220IO MAC Address Changed
by irina WIZnet ·
As you can see after program running, the MACTool program needs serial port connection.
So, you should connect the module to PC using EVB - serial port for re-write the MAC address.
Regards,
Eric.
RE: WIZ220IO MAC Address Changed
by amar ·
When I opened the software, I got this error and it can’t detect my module.
What should I do?
RE: WIZ220IO MAC Address Changed
by irina WIZnet ·
Please google it - ‘How to fix Runtime error 53’
‘Runtime error 53’ caused by some DLL files missing or damaged registry values and Etc, I guess.
RE: WIZ220IO MAC Address Changed
by Phil92 ·
For working MAC TOOL need :
“progress.avi” is in WIZ200WEB MAC TOOL zip
wiznet.co.kr/sub_modules/kr/ … 57&cType=2
for “progress.avi” change the file name “_avi.txt” to".avi"progress_avi.txt (135 KB)