---
title: "Wiz110sr How to reset to factory?"
url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/9993"
markdown_url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/9993/md"
type: "Forum topic"
category: "Serial-to-Ethernet & ConfigTool"
author: "safe1234"
created: "2014-02-26T23:16:22+09:00"
last_activity: "2017-05-04T08:31:45+09:00"
language: "en"
views: 796
replies: 1
source: "WIZnet Makers forum (https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/)"
---

# Wiz110sr How to reset to factory?

## Question

Asked by safe1234 on 2014-02-26 in Serial-to-Ethernet & ConfigTool.

SW1 Do you power off and connect to ground and power back up and then search?
SW1 Do just connect to ground while the power is on?
J1 1-5 are any of those jumped at the same time or are they required to reset to factory.
Nothing I have tried works for me.
Everything just remains the same.

## Replies

### Reply 1 by felix, 2014-03-04

Hello safe1234,

the method I am using is the following: If I notice I have to reset a module and it’s running I connect to the serial port. Then I just shorten both pins of JP1 (with a scissor or a screwdriver or something you can firmly press on both holes of JP1) and power cycle the module. Then I can see on the serial console that the module has been reset to factory default. I release the screwdriver/scissor/tool and power cycle the module again. it is then booting with the factory defaults. What did you use to shorten the pins of JP1?

Best regards,
Felix

---

Source: https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/9993
