---
title: "Gpio"
url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/9971"
markdown_url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/9971/md"
type: "Forum topic"
category: "Wireless"
author: "snipor"
created: "2014-02-22T22:07:57+09:00"
last_activity: "2017-05-04T08:31:36+09:00"
language: "en"
views: 502
replies: 5
source: "WIZnet Makers forum (https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/)"
---

# Gpio

## Question

Asked by snipor on 2014-02-22 in Wireless.

Hi,

is there any way to control the GPIOs through TCP/IP communication?

Does the IF-Board also exist in eagle format? Or is there an eagle lib? I only need the Footprint.

Thanks

## Replies

### Reply 1 by kaizen, 2014-02-23

Hi

If you want to control the GPIOs through TCP/IP, you have to control in your MCU.
For example, When WizFi250 receives TCP/IP packet, Your MCU can use AT command like &lt;AT+FGPIO>.
For detailed information about &lt;AT+FGPIO>, refer to [url][http://wizwiki.net/wiki/doku.php?id=products:wizfi250:wizfi250pg:start#at_fgpio\[/url\]](http://wizwiki.net/wiki/doku.php?id=products:wizfi250:wizfi250pg:start#at_fgpio%5B/url%5D)

And I will check it about eagle lib and footprint data.

Thank you.

### Reply 2 by snipor, 2014-02-23

Hi,

thanks for your response. I thought there might be a way to use the GPIOs directly without a MCU.
Thus, the GPIOs have no sense to me, since I can directly use the GPIOs from the MCU.

Eagle Data (lib/Footprint/IF-Board schematic/board file) would be great. When could you send me this? ![:wink:](https://emoji.discourse-cdn.com/twitter/wink.png?v=12)

The mentor graphics pads file from the wiki [wizwiki.net/wiki/lib/exe/fetch.p … h_v100.zip](http://wizwiki.net/wiki/lib/exe/fetch.php?media=products:wizfi250:wizfi250evbsch:wizfi250_if_sch_v100.zip) doesn’t help me, since i have no licence for this program. ![:imp:](https://emoji.discourse-cdn.com/twitter/imp.png?v=12) ![:imp:](https://emoji.discourse-cdn.com/twitter/imp.png?v=12)

Mr. Wuelbeck from european service wanted to care of it last week, but unfortunately he seems to be in trouble because of the embedded world exhibition. ![:frowning:](https://emoji.discourse-cdn.com/twitter/frowning.png?v=12)

Thank you.

### Reply 3 by kaizen, 2014-02-23

Hi

If you can use web interface, WizFi250 can control GPIOs directly without a MCU.
For detailed information, refer to this URL and attached document.
[url][http://wizwiki.net/wiki/doku.php?id=products:wizfi250:wizfi250pg:start#gpio_control\[/url\]](http://wizwiki.net/wiki/doku.php?id=products:wizfi250:wizfi250pg:start#gpio_control%5B/url%5D)
[LED_Control.pdf](https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/legacyFile.asp?path=pujjuIK1yXUPdTosPCytTuWcy5G.pdf) (233 KB)

Thank you.

### Reply 4 by snipor, 2014-02-24

Hi,

thanks for your response. I have to control it through TCP/IP commands, so the web interface is no option for me.
But that’s not real problem for me, beacause of this I will use a separate MCU now.

At the moment the eagle data are more important for me. Were you able to find something out about it?

Thanks.

### Reply 5 by jeongsk, 2014-02-25

Hi snipor

You wants WizFi250 Eagle CAD Library?

I’ve uploaded the WizFi250 Eagle CAD Library to WizWiki.

[url][http://wizwiki.net/wiki/lib/exe/fetch.php?media=products:wizfi250:wizfi250evbsch:wiznet.zip\[/url\]](http://wizwiki.net/wiki/lib/exe/fetch.php?media=products:wizfi250:wizfi250evbsch:wiznet.zip%5B/url%5D)

Thank you.

---

Source: https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/9971
