---
title: "ioLibrary_BSD Keil"
url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/9943"
markdown_url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/9943/md"
type: "Forum topic"
category: "Ethernet Chips"
author: "MrBool"
created: "2014-02-17T14:49:47+09:00"
last_activity: "2017-05-04T08:31:27+09:00"
language: "en"
views: 938
replies: 1
source: "WIZnet Makers forum (https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/)"
---

# ioLibrary_BSD Keil

## Question

Asked by MrBool on 2014-02-17 in Ethernet Chips.

I have problem with build of ioLibrary_BSD in Keil IDE. I add to my project Ethernet and Internet directories and during build I have got following errors:

`compiling wizchip_conf.c... ..\Ethernet\wizchip_conf.c(97): error: #29: expected an expression ..\Ethernet\wizchip_conf.c(98): error: #29: expected an expression ..\Ethernet\wizchip_conf.c(99): error: #29: expected an expression ..\Ethernet\wizchip_conf.c(100): error: #29: expected an expression ..\Ethernet\wizchip_conf.c(101): error: #29: expected an expression ..\Ethernet\wizchip_conf.c(102): error: #29: expected an expression ..\Ethernet\wizchip_conf.c(103): error: #29: expected an expression ..\Ethernet\wizchip_conf.c(104): error: #29: expected an expression `

lines where errors occur:

`.id = _WIZCHIP_ID_, .if_mode = _WIZCHIP_IO_MODE_, .CRIS._enter = wizchip_cris_enter, .CRIS._exit = wizchip_cris_exit, .CS._select = wizchip_cs_select, .CS._deselect = wizchip_cs_deselect, .IF.BUS._read_byte = wizchip_bus_readbyte, .IF.BUS._write_byte = wizchip_bus_writebyte`

I have also one warring:

```
..\Internet\DHCP\dhcp.c(577): warning: C4017W: type may be used before being set
```

in line:

```
uint8_t type;
```

Thanks you in advance for your help.

## Replies

### Reply 1 by MrBool, 2014-02-17

I have found solution for errors:

```
--c99
```

but warning still occurs.

---

Source: https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/9943
