---
title: "W3150A+ adress and data pins"
url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/9942"
markdown_url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/9942/md"
type: "Forum topic"
category: "MCU & Boards"
author: "petrusp"
created: "2014-02-17T08:35:08+09:00"
last_activity: "2017-05-04T08:31:29+09:00"
language: "en"
views: 801
replies: 2
source: "WIZnet Makers forum (https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/)"
---

# W3150A+ adress and data pins

## Question

Asked by petrusp on 2014-02-17 in MCU & Boards.

Hello,

Maybe someone could help me. I am making a project using W3150 chip where the SPI mode will be used for communication.

So then what I have to do with address and data bus pins. Should I pull them down???

There was nothing written on the datasheet about it.

Thanks!

## Replies

### Reply 1 by irinakim, 2014-02-17

Hi,

As far as I know, W3150 don’t care about pull up or pull down of address or data bus.
but I would like you to do is add the pull-down for reliability of chip.

thanks, ![:smiley:](https://emoji.discourse-cdn.com/twitter/smiley.png?v=12)

### Reply 2 by petrusp, 2014-02-18

Thanks!!! ![:slight_smile:](https://emoji.discourse-cdn.com/twitter/slight_smile.png?v=12)

---

Source: https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/9942
