---
title: "Configure module by TCP/IP"
url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/9939"
markdown_url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/9939/md"
type: "Forum topic"
category: "Wireless"
author: "JavierAleman"
created: "2014-02-16T00:52:19+09:00"
last_activity: "2017-05-04T08:31:26+09:00"
language: "en"
views: 443
replies: 3
source: "WIZnet Makers forum (https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/)"
---

# Configure module by TCP/IP

## Question

Asked by JavierAleman on 2014-02-16 in Wireless.

Hi,

After I connect to the wizfi250 network, can I configure the module send AT commans by TCP/IP?

How I can send TCP/IP comand for configure module?

Thanks.

## Replies

### Reply 1 by kaizen, 2014-02-16

Hi

Please refer to this URL in order to use AT commands for configure TCP/IP setting.
[url][http://wizwiki.net/wiki/doku.php?id=products:wizfi250:wizfi250pg:start#at_scon\[/url\]](http://wizwiki.net/wiki/doku.php?id=products:wizfi250:wizfi250pg:start#at_scon%5B/url%5D)

And for the more information, refer to section of “Examples-Data Communication” in this wiki page.

If you want to use AT command through TCP/IP communication, WizFi250 can’t use this function.

Thanks.

### Reply 2 by JavierAleman, 2014-02-17

Do you now another module, were i can use AT command through TCP/IP communication for configure the module?
Thanks.

### Reply 3 by ssekim, 2014-02-17

Hello JavierAleman

Because some-AT-commands needs disassociation or reboot, it’s not easy to issue AT-commands via TCP-IP.

---

Source: https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/9939
