---
title: "Multiple SPI-Devices"
url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/9926"
markdown_url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/9926/md"
type: "Forum topic"
category: "IO Modules"
author: "faku"
created: "2014-02-13T07:48:07+09:00"
last_activity: "2017-05-04T08:31:24+09:00"
language: "en"
views: 1165
replies: 1
source: "WIZnet Makers forum (https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/)"
---

# Multiple SPI-Devices

## Question

Asked by faku on 2014-02-13 in IO Modules.

Hi,

I am using a WIZ820io with an Arduino Nano. If the WIZ820io is the only device on the SPI Bus it is working correctly. But when I add a second device (a MFRC522 RFID-Reader) to the SPI Bus - the module is not working any more. (MFRC522 => Works, WIZ820io => Not working)

I found an application note for w5100 which says that the SEN-Pin must be changed. But the w5200 didn’t have such a SEN-pin.

What could be the problem???

## Replies

### Reply 1 by faku, 2014-02-13

Hi,

but i can’t set this pin. It doesn’t have a pin outside of wiz820io ![:frowning:](https://emoji.discourse-cdn.com/twitter/frowning.png?v=12).

---

Source: https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/9926
