---
title: "Wiz107SR and TCP error code 10061"
url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/9907"
markdown_url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/9907/md"
type: "Forum topic"
category: "Serial-to-Ethernet & ConfigTool"
author: "lkf"
created: "2014-02-07T07:58:47+09:00"
last_activity: "2017-05-04T08:32:16+09:00"
language: "en"
views: 1700
replies: 1
source: "WIZnet Makers forum (https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/)"
---

# Wiz107SR and TCP error code 10061

## Question

Asked by lkf on 2014-02-07 in Serial-to-Ethernet & ConfigTool.

Hi all!

I have a Wiz107SR. I can change the settings, the device answers for the ping correctly, but if I try to connect, I always get the error 10061.
(No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it.) Why?
I tried with straight and cross cable, face to face with PC, and with straight cable thru router. The phenomenon is the same.
Does anyone have suggestions?
Thanksd in advance!

## Replies

### Reply 1 by irina, 2014-04-02

The problems can arise because of HWTRIG pin or Hardware Trigger switch on WIZ107SR-EVB.
Please check the module’s status using configuration tool. [status:OPEN] is correct.

I’ve attached capture of TCP client connection test result.

1st message : module power off - Timeout occurred
2nd message : H/W Trigger on - Socket error #10061
3rd message : H/W Trigger off - Connected [O]

![](https://maker.wiznet.io/forum_uploads/wiznet/original/1X/88dd6d8a41d83c82be47e6263d4d3b7b519342a9.jpg)

---

Source: https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/9907
