---
title: "W3100"
url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/9884"
markdown_url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/9884/md"
type: "Forum topic"
category: "MCU & Boards"
author: "peterinstruments"
created: "2014-02-03T10:05:05+09:00"
last_activity: "2017-05-04T08:31:10+09:00"
language: "en"
views: 907
replies: 1
source: "WIZnet Makers forum (https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/)"
---

# W3100

## Question

Asked by peterinstruments on 2014-02-03 in MCU & Boards.

Dear Sir, we have a project still active where we are still using W3100. We still have many in stock. We’d need to improve our project implementing an FTP Client because we’d need to transfer a data file from the device memory. The question is if in your experience is possible and if we could meet problems. Thanking you in advance.

## Replies

### Reply 1 by hjjeon0608, 2014-02-04

Hi, peterinstruments.

I think you can implement in the application level.

I attached ftp client sample code. Refer to it.
[ftp%5B0%5D.zip](https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/legacyFile.asp?path=54HnxbtTfBMudSS6FvYjCx8C3tJ.zip) (104 KB)

And you could meet problem. I cannot guarantee you must not meet problem but it is not big problem.

Best regards.

---

Source: https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/9884
