---
title: "Wizfi210: configuration problem:AP Scan"
url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/9848"
markdown_url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/9848/md"
type: "Forum topic"
category: "Wireless"
author: "Mina"
created: "2014-01-21T06:41:41+09:00"
last_activity: "2017-05-04T08:31:03+09:00"
language: "en"
views: 440
replies: 4
source: "WIZnet Makers forum (https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/)"
---

# Wizfi210: configuration problem:AP Scan

## Question

Asked by Mina on 2014-01-21 in Wireless.

Hello!
Please help me with configuration
I have a problem with configuration my wizfi210 cant find any routers:
Here some pics:
Here quite different from the manual. In manual here should be “CP2101 USB to UART Bridge Controller” , but mine is like a serial (I installed all drivers)
[freeimagehosting.net/6f3im](http://www.freeimagehosting.net/6f3im)
Second is WizSmartScript could find WizFI210 but next step: He couldnt find any routers
[freeimagehosting.net/79ix5](http://www.freeimagehosting.net/79ix5)

Thank you in advance

## Replies

### Reply 1 by ssekim, 2014-01-21

Hello Mina

Considering the below log, it seems that your serial work well.

[quote]AT
[OK]
ATI2
WizFi210
1.1.0.5(W)
[OK][/quote]

Regarding not finding any router,

- Check the WizFi210 Antenna

- Do the AP-Scan again using &lt;AT+WS> command with serial-terminal, manually.

### Reply 2 by Mina, 2014-01-21

[quote=“ssekim”]Hello Mina

Considering the below log, it seems that your serial work well.

[quote]AT
[OK]
ATI2
WizFi210
1.1.0.5(W)
[OK][/quote]

Regarding not finding any router,

- Check the WizFi210 Antenna

- Do the AP-Scan again using &lt;AT+WS> command with serial-terminal, manually.[/quote]
  Thank you for reply.
  I think also maybe problem is an Antenna by the way antenna was broken(I took from my friend) [freeimagehosting.net/9qo5r](http://www.freeimagehosting.net/9qo5r) and I tried to recover it. Maybe it was wrong idea just using soldering. Do you have idea with recovering or in general ? maybe there are some solutions with an Antenna???

### Reply 3 by Mina, 2014-01-21

If I will replace an Antenna connector with this one [ebay.com/itm/10pcs-Connector … 3cdad15a7e](http://www.ebay.com/itm/10pcs-Connector-SMA-male-plug-pin-solder-PCB-clip-edge-mount-straight-RF-COAXIAL-/261369191038?pt=US_Radio_Comm_Coaxial_Cables_Connectors&hash=item3cdad15a7e)
Will be useful ???

### Reply 4 by ssekim, 2014-01-22

Hello Mina

As you know, WizFi210 have a u-FL connector.
So, you can use any general WiFi-antenna of u-FL type.

I have no idea why you try to use the below link connector?

---

Source: https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/9848
