---
title: "Wiz550io SPI programming!"
url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/9835"
markdown_url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/9835/md"
type: "Forum topic"
category: "IO Modules"
author: "haribabutd"
created: "2014-01-17T12:15:42+09:00"
last_activity: "2017-05-04T08:31:00+09:00"
language: "en"
views: 875
replies: 1
source: "WIZnet Makers forum (https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/)"
---

# Wiz550io SPI programming!

## Question

Asked by haribabutd on 2014-01-17 in IO Modules.

Dear Wiznet,
I am programming wiz550io with SPI interface using LPC1768(ARM Cortex M3) controller. I am trying to assign a static ip address. But i was not able to do it. The SPI interface is not performing the write operation.

```
        I am sure the SPI interface of the controller is working(checked with another SPI supporting device's code). The chip select, chip deselect, spi read and spi write function pointers of driver calls my spi functions only.  I am able to ping the device with the default ip address so this tells wiz550io is working. Provide me the suggestions about the things to be taken care before start of the writing. I
```

With Thanks,
Hari Babu T D.

## Replies

### Reply 1 by haribabutd, 2014-01-20

Hi,

Thank you for the reply. I solved the issue 2 days back itself. The problem was in reset timing of the chip. Now i am able to assign an ip address. ![:slight_smile:](https://emoji.discourse-cdn.com/twitter/slight_smile.png?v=12)

Thank you.

---

Source: https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/9835
