---
title: "W5100 unusual behavior"
url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/9733"
markdown_url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/9733/md"
type: "Forum topic"
category: "Ethernet Chips"
author: "edersonnieto"
created: "2013-12-12T11:33:13+09:00"
last_activity: "2017-05-04T08:30:40+09:00"
language: "en"
views: 415
replies: 1
source: "WIZnet Makers forum (https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/)"
---

# W5100 unusual behavior

## Question

Asked by edersonnieto on 2013-12-12 in Ethernet Chips.

Hi!!

I’m from brazil and I have a little practice in English, but I’ll try to explain my problem.

We currently have about 6000 units installed with the IC W5100.We have recently noticed an unusual behavior and we can’t find any info about it on the Wiznet literature. This problem is becoming increasingly evident with our client and we need a solution asap.

The W5100 IC can be found in one of the following environments:

•W5100  MODEM (Various Technologies with an internal Switch)  SERVER

## Replies

### Reply 1 by hjjeon0608, 2013-12-18

Hi, edersonnieto.

What’s unusual behavior of your W5100 ?

Please, describe more detailed.

Best regards.

---

Source: https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/9733
