---
title: "WIZ550io"
url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/9719"
markdown_url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/9719/md"
type: "Forum topic"
category: "Ethernet Chips"
author: "fbo"
created: "2013-12-04T14:17:16+09:00"
last_activity: "2017-05-04T08:30:38+09:00"
language: "en"
views: 373
replies: 4
source: "WIZnet Makers forum (https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/)"
---

# WIZ550io

## Question

Asked by fbo on 2013-12-04 in Ethernet Chips.

Hi, I want to use the WIZ550io to send meassured data from a Texas Instruments Delfino TMS320C28346 Controller via Ethernet to a PC. Is there a simple way to get the communication done? I tried to use the ioLibrary, but I have to adjust a lot, e.g. data types. I’m using Code Composer Studio 4, based on eclipse. Thanks for your help!

## Replies

### Reply 1 by hjjeon0608, 2013-12-05

Hi, fbo.

I’m sorry, we provide ioLibrary as driver and sample code and we don’t have other code.
But maybe you can transfer data types by include stdint.h or using define e.g. define uint8_t (your type).

Best regards.

### Reply 2 by fbo, 2013-12-05

Hello hijeon0608,
thank you very much for your advise. I’ll try it.
Best regards.

### Reply 3 by fbo, 2013-12-11

Hello, to which registers do I have to write to get a minimum / basic UDP-Connection to the PC and to send and to receive some data? Thank you for your help!
Best regards!
fbo

### Reply 4 by hjjeon0608, 2013-12-12

Hi, fbo.

Do you want to send and receive data by UDP??

If you do, refer to W5500 datasheet and wiki site.
[url][http://wizwiki.net/wiki/doku.php?id=products:wiz550io:start\[/url\]](http://wizwiki.net/wiki/doku.php?id=products:wiz550io:start%5B/url%5D)

Best regards.

---

Source: https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/9719
