---
title: "WIZSmartScript & AT-Command problem"
url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/9710"
markdown_url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/9710/md"
type: "Forum topic"
category: "Wireless"
author: "hardix"
created: "2013-11-28T15:58:21+09:00"
last_activity: "2017-05-04T08:30:34+09:00"
language: "en"
views: 628
replies: 1
source: "WIZnet Makers forum (https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/)"
---

# WIZSmartScript & AT-Command problem

## Question

Asked by hardix on 2013-11-28 in Wireless.

I get a “Serial Command Error” when I use WIZSmartScript.
The WizFi630-EVB is new. The firmware: DS 620P-4M-bas-sta-1T1R-v1.1.27-2013/03/11.
The UART1 interface works. I have tested the interface with the “Serial to Wi-Fi test” from the “Quick Start Guide”.

The EVB also does not respond to AT-commands.

What am I doing wrong?

## Replies

### Reply 1 by ssekim, 2013-12-03

Hello Hardix

Please, refer to the below descriptions and link.

[wiznet.co.kr/Admin_Root/UpLoad_F … %201.2.pdf](http://wiznet.co.kr/Admin_Root/UpLoad_Files/BoardFiles/WizFi630%20Serial%20Command%20Guide%20%20EN%20Ver%201.2.pdf)

> …
>
> This command changes module’s “serial working mode” as data mode
> This is special command so do not type each character and copy and paste it at
> terminal program.
> &lt;+++>
> This command changes module’s serial working mode as “command mode”.
> In serial command, Incoming serial data is processed as serial command. In data mode,
> Incoming serial data is processed as data and it is sent remote network hosts. This is special
> command so do not type each character and &lt;+++> copy and paste it at the terminal
> program…

And, if you want to use H/W-GPIO for , please check the below option.
=> &lt;Serial Port #1> => => => Enable

Steve

---

Source: https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/9710
