---
title: "Issue a DHCP Renew"
url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/9623"
markdown_url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/9623/md"
type: "Forum topic"
category: "Wireless"
author: "Filip"
created: "2013-10-08T19:01:07+09:00"
last_activity: "2017-05-04T08:30:12+09:00"
language: "en"
views: 408
replies: 1
source: "WIZnet Makers forum (https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/)"
---

# Issue a DHCP Renew

## Question

Asked by Filip on 2013-10-08 in Wireless.

Hi,

in gateway mode, can I issue a DHCP renew request through the web portal?

For example, I have

Gateway Mode
WAN IP ADDRESS: 192.168.162.50
Subnet Mask: 255.255.254.0
Default Gateway: 192.168.163.2
Primary Domain Name Server: 192.168.163.25
Secondary Domain Name Server: 192.168.163.26

Local IP Address: 192.168.16.254
Local Netmask: 255.255.255.0

Is a command available that would renew the 192.168.162.50 WAN IP ADDRESS? Where I would get a different IP like 192.168.162.51, etc.?

## Replies

### Reply 1 by kaizen, 2013-10-11

Dear Filip

Thank you for interesting our product.

WizFi630 did not control DHCP packet through web and serial command.
So This function is not supported in WizFi630’s specification.

Thank you

---

Source: https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/9623
