---
title: "W5100, STM32F103VC and SPI1 problem"
url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/9618"
markdown_url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/9618/md"
type: "Forum topic"
category: "Ethernet Chips"
author: "etay014"
created: "2013-10-07T08:26:00+09:00"
last_activity: "2017-05-04T08:30:15+09:00"
language: "en"
views: 516
replies: 2
source: "WIZnet Makers forum (https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/)"
---

# W5100, STM32F103VC and SPI1 problem

## Question

Asked by etay014 on 2013-10-07 in Ethernet Chips.

Hi All,

I have an issue using SPI1 on the STM with the W5100.

Before , i connected the W5100 to SPI2 and all worked fine.

Now ,i connect to SPI1 and there is a problem (I write 0x31 to address 0x009 and read 0x60)

[There is no other dvice on this SPI bus!!]

What can be the problem , i changed all the pins to SPI1 all look good in the scop

Please help with this issue.

Thanks a lot

## Replies

### Reply 1 by hjjeon0608, 2013-10-14

Hi, etay014.

I think problem is MCU or code.
Because SPI2 works fine. It means W5100 receives and sends well.

Let me know your setting code and let’s discuss.

Best regards.

### Reply 2 by etay014, 2013-10-22

Hi,

Thank for the replay , it was my mistek now its work fine !
![:slight_smile:](https://emoji.discourse-cdn.com/twitter/slight_smile.png?v=12)

---

Source: https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/9618
