---
title: "Datasheet erratum"
url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/9615"
markdown_url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/9615/md"
type: "Forum topic"
category: "Ethernet Chips"
author: "ags"
created: "2013-10-07T03:14:34+09:00"
last_activity: "2017-05-04T08:30:10+09:00"
language: "en"
views: 385
replies: 2
source: "WIZnet Makers forum (https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/)"
---

# Datasheet erratum

## Question

Asked by ags on 2013-10-07 in Ethernet Chips.

I am reviewing the W5200 datasheet “W5200_DS_V128E.pdf” (version 1.2.8). It seems that either IMR an IMR2 have been switched, or they are the opposite of intuition. I would expect IR and IMR to be related, and IR2 and IMR2 to be related. As written in this version of the datasheet IMR2 masks IR and IMR masks IR2 (see pages 18-19 and 22-23).

Please clarify. Thanks.

## Replies

### Reply 1 by hjjeon0608, 2013-10-07

Hi, ags.

‘IMR2 masks IR and IMR masks IR2’ is right.

It is so confused ![:smiley:](https://emoji.discourse-cdn.com/twitter/smiley.png?v=12).

Best regards.

### Reply 2 by ags, 2013-10-07

I’m glad I’m not the only one that finds that confusing. Thank you for the reply.

---

Source: https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/9615
