---
title: "[From QnA] WIZ200Web-EVB VS WIZ820IO"
url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/9600"
markdown_url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/9600/md"
type: "Forum topic"
category: "General"
author: "irina"
created: "2013-10-02T07:42:46+09:00"
last_activity: "2020-12-14T04:26:19+09:00"
language: "en"
views: 753
replies: 1
source: "WIZnet Makers forum (https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/)"
---

# [From QnA] WIZ200Web-EVB VS WIZ820IO

## Question

Asked by irina on 2013-10-02 in General.

Hi.
Currently I’m using the W5300 on the development board Wiz200Web.
Which uses the w5300 chip.
I wish to migrate some of the software to the chip w5200.
On the board 820IO.
The micro controller on the Wiz200web is the atmega128, meanwhile the microcontroller I will be using is the Atmega328P.
I wish to use the Rom File maker with this software to generate web pages.
I know I have to make some changes within the Types.H header file as per address’s.
But can you recommend any other changes to make to this file or general code?
Will I need more files?

Thank you.

## Replies

### Reply 1 by irina, 2013-10-02

Dear customer,

Thanks for your interest in wiznet.
You have to modify the file as below.

Type.h
W5300.h
W5300.c
Socket.h
Socket.c

Thanks,
WIZnet

---

Source: https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/9600
