---
title: "[From QnA] WIZ820io implementation"
url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/9592"
markdown_url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/9592/md"
type: "Forum topic"
category: "IO Modules"
author: "irina"
created: "2013-10-02T07:24:57+09:00"
last_activity: "2020-12-14T04:26:16+09:00"
language: "en"
views: 788
replies: 2
source: "WIZnet Makers forum (https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/)"
---

# [From QnA] WIZ820io implementation

## Question

Asked by irina on 2013-10-02 in IO Modules.

## This post came from QnA of WIZnet website

We are using WIZ820io module in our design for Ethernet feature.
Kindly help us on how to start the implementation.

## Replies

### Reply 1 by irina, 2013-10-02

Dear customer,

Thanks for your interest in WIZ820io.
Please tell me what you want.
First, please refer to manual of WIZ820io.
For the detailed information on implementation of Hardware TCP/IP, refer to the W5200 Datasheet.

Thanks,
WIZnet

### Reply 2 by aksranka, 2014-03-01

I am planning to use wiz820io with my lpc1758 ARM controller. I want this module to be able to connect to the internet(basically http pages).Does the TCP/IP stack in W5200 be used on application layer. Just wanted to know if I can do it directly over the SPI. If yes, what is the frame format that I need to send. Explain with some example.

---

Source: https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/9592
