---
title: "[From QnA] How to do config in my program by vc6.0"
url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/9586"
markdown_url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/9586/md"
type: "Forum topic"
category: "Serial-to-Ethernet & ConfigTool"
author: "irina"
created: "2013-10-02T07:10:07+09:00"
last_activity: "2020-12-14T04:26:14+09:00"
language: "en"
views: 746
replies: 1
source: "WIZnet Makers forum (https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/)"
---

# [From QnA] How to do config in my program by vc6.0

## Question

Asked by irina on 2013-10-02 in Serial-to-Ethernet & ConfigTool.

## This post came from QnA of WIZnet website

hi sir,
I have your module WIZ120SR-EVB, but i do not know how to do config in my program by vc6.0, do you have any doc about this?
something like send broadcast packets to config?
I find you WIZ120SR_configtool source code in disk ,but not write it by vc6.0 ,do you have any example
to do config by vc++?

## Replies

### Reply 1 by irina, 2013-10-02

Dear customer,

Thanks for your interest in wiz120sr.
I think you want to use configuration tool. Is it correct?
If It’s what I’m thinking, you have to execute the WIZ120SR_CFG.exe
This file exist under path.
Unzip the WIZ120SR_Configtool_V1_1.zip

Install the file under path.
WIZ120SR_Configtool_V1_1 > Install_pack > WIZ120SR_config_V1_1> WIZ120SR_config_V1_1.exe

Thanks,
WIznet

---

Source: https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/9586
