---
title: "[From QnA] Wiz100SR Hardware Configuration Mode"
url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/9581"
markdown_url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/9581/md"
type: "Forum topic"
category: "Serial-to-Ethernet & ConfigTool"
author: "ywkwon"
created: "2013-09-26T06:17:29+09:00"
last_activity: "2017-05-04T08:30:05+09:00"
language: "en"
views: 373
replies: 1
source: "WIZnet Makers forum (https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/)"
---

# [From QnA] Wiz100SR Hardware Configuration Mode

## Question

Asked by ywkwon on 2013-09-26 in Serial-to-Ethernet & ConfigTool.

Hi,
I wish to use the hardware configuration mode on the Wiz100SR, but am wondering what settings I need. There is no information about what RS-232 settings/ baud rate to use in the manual.

I have previously configured the module to use 38K,8,n,1,CTS/RTS flow. Do I use that baud rate/setting or does the module only communicate at a pre-determined rate/setting?

Thanks,

## Replies

### Reply 1 by ywkwon, 2013-09-26

Dear customer,
Thanks for your interest in Wiz100sr.
There is no stated value. You can use as your setting value.
I let you know about default value when product produce. Please refer to as below.
Speed : 57600
Databit : 8
Parity : none
Stopbit : 1
Flow : none
Thanks,
WIZnet

---

Source: https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/9581
