---
title: "[From QnA] WIZ1000 problem to find"
url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/9578"
markdown_url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/9578/md"
type: "Forum topic"
category: "General"
author: "ywkwon"
created: "2013-09-26T06:07:19+09:00"
last_activity: "2017-05-04T08:30:05+09:00"
language: "en"
views: 996
replies: 1
source: "WIZnet Makers forum (https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/)"
---

# [From QnA] WIZ1000 problem to find

## Question

Asked by ywkwon on 2013-09-26 in General.

Dear personal support,

I also try to find WIZ1000 with the indicated password but I never get a result.
The IP adress of my laptop is set to 192.168.1.22 with SUBNET and GW.
During the searching, the serial terminal displays “Search received message”.

Thanks for your help.

Regards

## Replies

### Reply 1 by ywkwon, 2013-09-26

Dear customer,
Thanks for your interest in WIZ1000.
“Search received message” means WIZ1000 has received searching request, but the searching response is not found by your configtool. So, may I know whether the firewall is closed or not in your PC?
Thanks.
WIZnet

---

Source: https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/9578
