---
title: "[From QnA] DTR or GPIO support on WIZ140SR"
url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/9505"
markdown_url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/9505/md"
type: "Forum topic"
category: "Serial-to-Ethernet & ConfigTool"
author: "jameskim"
created: "2013-09-09T00:58:40+09:00"
last_activity: "2017-05-04T08:29:55+09:00"
language: "en"
views: 686
replies: 1
source: "WIZnet Makers forum (https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/)"
---

# [From QnA] DTR or GPIO support on WIZ140SR

## Question

Asked by jameskim on 2013-09-09 in Serial-to-Ethernet & ConfigTool.

I am considering embedding a WIZ140SR into an application where we have used external large terminal servers in the past. Is there support for a DTR signal, or any other GPIO I can use in addition to the 4 RX/TX serial pairs coming off the WIZ140SR? Does your terminal server application allow me to address the state of the CTS/RTS pins independently, or are they always treated as flow control pins? I really only need one output signal from the WIZ140SR that I can control from the ethernet side to make this work.

Thank you,
Gary

## Replies

### Reply 1 by jameskim, 2013-09-09

Dear customer,

Sorry, we don’t support the DTR and GPIO.
Flow control pin always execute ‘0’.
Thanks,
WIZnet

---

Source: https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/9505
