---
title: "W5500-EVB-Pico CircuitPython Web Server Example that works."
url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/9466"
markdown_url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/9466/md"
type: "Forum topic"
category: "MCU & Boards"
author: "robmiller2024"
created: "2024-09-17T22:57:30+09:00"
last_activity: "2024-09-19T08:38:30+09:00"
language: "en"
tags: ["CircuitPython"]
views: 2
replies: 1
source: "WIZnet Makers forum (https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/)"
---

# W5500-EVB-Pico CircuitPython Web Server Example that works.

## Question

Asked by robmiller2024 on 2024-09-17 in MCU & Boards.

Hi

Can anyone please help me find a working web server example using the W5500-EVB-Pico and CircuitPython? I am using the adafruit_wiznet5k library and none of the example code I can find online for running a web server works? I am guessing the library has not been updated anytime recently it looks like it is 3 years ok according to gethub.

Thank you

Rob

## Replies

### Reply 1 by matthew, 2024-09-19

hello.
If you follow the link below, you will find some Circuit Python examples. Thank you.
[GitHub - Wiznet/RP2040-HAT-CircuitPython](https://github.com/Wiznet/RP2040-HAT-CircuitPython)

---

Source: https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/9466
