---
title: "Wizfi360 Lost config after a few hours"
url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/9370"
markdown_url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/9370/md"
type: "Forum topic"
category: "Wireless"
author: "Jackson0"
created: "2024-06-07T03:46:54+09:00"
last_activity: "2024-06-11T14:22:30+09:00"
language: "en"
views: 4
replies: 1
source: "WIZnet Makers forum (https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/)"
---

# Wizfi360 Lost config after a few hours

## Question

Asked by Jackson0 on 2024-06-07 in Wireless.

Hi,
I use the Wizfi360 modules in my own hardware and have configured them permanently as an AP with its own SSID. I have 500+ modules in use.
Now I have a second module which does not keep the saved configuration and switches back to the default configuration after a few hours. It keeps the configuration for 1-2 hours without power and loses it after 2+ hours.

All 500+ modules have the same wifi config, but only two of them making problems.

Tryed also newest firmware, same problem!

What could be the reason?

Regards,
Michael

## Replies

### Reply 1 by Aimee0, 2024-06-11

Hi,

Please request an RMA of problem module through the distributor from whom you purchased the WizFi360 module. We will receive it and verify.

---

Source: https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/9370
