---
title: "[WIZVSP] I have been see a license error in WIZVSP. What should I do?"
url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/6999"
markdown_url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/6999/md"
type: "Forum topic"
category: "General"
author: "WIZnet"
created: "2020-01-21T07:34:31+09:00"
last_activity: "2020-01-21T07:34:31+09:00"
language: "en"
views: 922
replies: 0
source: "WIZnet Makers forum (https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/)"
---

# [WIZVSP] I have been see a license error in WIZVSP. What should I do?

## Question

Asked by WIZnet on 2020-01-21 in General.

![image](https://maker.wiznet.io/forum_uploads/wiznet/original/2X/8/84267d07c898cc78d9c50033e0c58db1dfc0d161.png)

If the version of WIZVSP you are using is less than 2.0.2, you need to delete it and install it as latest version(WIZVSP_V202_R2).

You need a setup file of previous version for uninstallation.

**For example**> refer under figure
Click Remove WIZ VSP for confirmation, then Finish for successful uninstallation.

[![image](https://maker.wiznet.io/forum_uploads/wiznet/original/2X/8/81c985be2878edb53d20f1a02fdfe1efb8ef7810.png) image714×474 39.1 KB](https://maker.wiznet.io/forum_uploads/wiznet/original/2X/8/81c985be2878edb53d20f1a02fdfe1efb8ef7810.png)

Attach the WIZVSP installation file for each version.

[WizVSP_V1_61.zip](https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/legacyFile.asp?path=9tKgKFjNnXq8PfyUPohtSWIoC27.zip) (1.7 MB)
[WIZVSP_v180_R1.zip](https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/legacyFile.asp?path=pBf1Lw2u8KlObzr0AwReiCrQKrp.zip) (3.5 MB)
[WIZVSP_V200_R1.zip](https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/legacyFile.asp?path=9FbXvm0qFtmLS9NlEXJ5k8iQnu9.zip) (2.8 MB)
[WIZVSP_V201_R1.zip](https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/legacyFile.asp?path=5QKOjlClBagVTkKQzEtE3YF3Kkr.zip) (2.9 MB)
[WIZVSP_V202_R1.zip](https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/legacyFile.asp?path=mHtpJGMfTWtZr4ikC8PdBWuxkkS.zip) (2.9 MB)

**Latest Version** (2020.01.20) : **WIZVSP_V202_R2**

To get the serial number of the latest license, visit to <http://wizvsp.wiznet.io/> and register and the serial number will be sent to the e-mail.

---

Source: https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/6999
