---
title: "Wiz750sr TTL Get/Set Interface (browser) fails to set network settings."
url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/16053"
markdown_url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/16053/md"
type: "Forum topic"
category: "Ethernet Chips"
author: "paulmunday325"
created: "2026-04-21T21:17:53+09:00"
last_activity: "2026-04-22T09:40:20+09:00"
language: "en"
tags: ["WIZ750SR"]
views: 4
replies: 1
source: "WIZnet Makers forum (https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/)"
---

# Wiz750sr TTL Get/Set Interface (browser) fails to set network settings.

## Question

Asked by paulmunday325 on 2026-04-21 in Ethernet Chips.

Hi, I have many wiz750sr TTL and I need to change their static ip address via web browser. When I goto the device IP:50003, the "Get/Set Interface Functions" wiznet web page, "get" gets the info fine, but "set" does not set device name or any net info on any browser I try. I use the normal buttons on the page, nothing fancy. The device reboots, but no setting are applied.

Version of the Wiz750sr ttl is 1.4.1.

The SMC G2 config tool v 1.5.8.1 works fine changing all functionality but my users will not have windows laptops.

please advise.

## Replies

### Reply 1 by Grace_Koo, 2026-04-22

Hello,

We are following up regarding the WIZ750SR web configuration page (port 50003).

We have confirmed that the Set function works correctly on Windows.
To investigate the issue on your environment (Mac or non-Windows), could you please let us know which browser you are using to access the web page?
(e.g. Safari, Chrome, Firefox, Edge)

---

Source: https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/16053
