---
title: "The pinout for the WIZ-IP20 is incorrect."
url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/16017"
markdown_url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/16017/md"
type: "Forum topic"
category: "IO Modules"
author: "Okapui"
created: "2026-03-25T15:00:29+09:00"
last_activity: "2026-04-01T15:33:22+09:00"
language: "en"
views: 4
replies: 1
source: "WIZnet Makers forum (https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/)"
---

# The pinout for the WIZ-IP20 is incorrect.

## Question

Asked by Okapui on 2026-03-25 in IO Modules.

Hello.

I've noticed an error in the pinout information on the WIZ-IP20 website:

<https://docs.wiznet.io/Product/Modules/Serial-to-Ethernet-Module/WIZ-IP20>![](https://maker.wiznet.io/upload/ckeditor5/439726578%5F1774450757%2Epng)

- The pinout in this image is a top view, not a bottom view. Therefore, all the pins are reversed.

- Pin 10 (P9) is GND, not NC.

Also, a minor point, but the default IP address listed in the manual is incorrect.

It should be 192.168.11.2, not 192.168.1.88.

Thanks.

## Replies

### Reply 1 by Okapui, 2026-04-01

I also tried the WIZ-IP55, but I suspect its pinout isn't a bottom view either.

When wired according to the manual, no current flows at all, and there's no SPI response.

Upon disassembling it, I discovered that P11 is GND.

---

Source: https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/16017
