---
title: "Cannot access WIZ-IP20 documentation from product page"
url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/16001"
markdown_url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/16001/md"
type: "Forum topic"
category: "IO Modules"
author: "haruka"
created: "2026-03-09T12:15:19+09:00"
last_activity: "2026-03-09T16:31:37+09:00"
language: "en"
views: 5
replies: 2
source: "WIZnet Makers forum (https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/)"
---

# Cannot access WIZ-IP20 documentation from product page

## Question

Asked by haruka on 2026-03-09 in IO Modules.

Hello,

I am trying to access the documentation for **WIZ-IP20** from the product page below:

<https://wiznet.io/products/serial-to-ethernet-modules/wiz-ip20>

When I click **“Docs”**, the page shows the message:

> “The documentation site has been reorganized”

and the documentation page does not open.

Could you please provide the correct URL for the **WIZ-IP20 documentation** (User Manual, command guide, etc.)?

Thank you for your help.

## Replies

### Reply 1 by haruka, 2026-03-09

Hello,

Thank you for your response.

However, when I access the page you provided:

<https://docs.wiznet.io/Product/S2E-Module/WIZ-IP20>

it still shows the message:

"The documentation site has been reorganized"

Because of this, I cannot access or download any documents such as the **User’s Manual** or **Command Guide**.

Since I do not currently have the manuals, could you please provide **direct download links** to the following documents?

WIZ-IP20 User’s Manual

Command / Configuration Guide

Configuration Utility (if available)

Thank you for your help.

### Reply 2 by mason, 2026-03-09

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out.

The WIZ-IP20 documentation link has been updated.
Please use the following URL to access the documentation:

<https://docs.wiznet.io/Product/Modules/Serial-to-Ethernet-Module/WIZ-IP20>

This link should provide access to the WIZ-IP20 documentation, including the User Manual and command guide.

Thank you.

---

Source: https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/16001
