---
title: "Wiz750sr TTL - Set IPv4 settings over HTTP Post /set_devinfo.cgi"
url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/15996"
markdown_url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/15996/md"
type: "Forum topic"
category: "Serial-to-Ethernet & ConfigTool"
author: "paulmunday325"
created: "2026-02-27T19:40:49+09:00"
last_activity: "2026-04-14T23:32:04+09:00"
language: "en"
tags: ["Webserver", "WIZ750SR"]
views: 4
replies: 3
source: "WIZnet Makers forum (https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/)"
---

# Wiz750sr TTL - Set IPv4 settings over HTTP Post /set_devinfo.cgi

## Question

Asked by paulmunday325 on 2026-02-27 in Serial-to-Ethernet & ConfigTool.

I need to use bitfocus companion to update my wiz750sr IP address and gateway.

My issue is that the Wiz750sr TTL v1.41 web server on port 50003 doesn’t set the info. I can get info, but if I modify anything and click set, the device resets but the new IP settings are not applied.

So when I send my command from companion it looks like it worked but it doesn’t. I need to verify why the web server didn’t work.

I can update them on Config Tool, but I can’t rely on people having laptops.

companion
I send a HTTP Post to URL: 10.127.127.13:50003/set_devinfo.cgi

Body: devname=wiz750sr&dhcp=0&ip=10.127.127.13&sub=255.255.255.0&gw=10.127.127.1&dns=0.0.0.0

Header: {“ISAJAX”:”yes”}

Content Type: application/x-wwe-form-urlencoded

JSON: None

## Replies

### Reply 1 by Aimee0, 2026-03-03

Hello,

First, could you please confirm whether the same issue occurs when changing the configuration directly through a web browser such as Chrome or Edge, without using an external tool like Bitfocus Companion?

Additionally, based on the information you provided, the IP address used in the URL (10.127.127.13) and the IP value included in the request body (ip=10.127.127.13) are set to the same address.

- The IP address in the URL is used to access the module’s current IP.

- The `ip` parameter in the request body specifies the new IP address to be applied.

If the current IP and the new IP are identical, the device may internally determine that no configuration change has occurred and therefore may not save the settings.

For testing purposes, we recommend modifying the `ip` value in the request body to a different address (for example, 10.127.127.50) and trying again.

### Reply 2 by paulmunday325, 2026-04-14 (in reply to reply 1)

Hi sorry for delay, I cannot get this working in any browser and also I must stress the device IP:50003 Get/Set Interface Functions web page does not set device name or any net info. The app that calls the api does work.

Could you expand on options i have to set the network info via HTTP? Our computers are all Mac, so we don't have Windows machine to use the software.

### Reply 3 by paulmunday325, 2026-04-14 (in reply to reply 1)

the ip address and gateways in my original message are just a typo in the forum message, they would be unique.

---

Source: https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/15996
