---
title: "W5500S2E-S1 3D files"
url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/15972"
markdown_url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/15972/md"
type: "Forum topic"
category: "Serial-to-Ethernet & ConfigTool"
author: "jgalan"
created: "2026-01-13T21:45:02+09:00"
last_activity: "2026-01-13T21:45:02+09:00"
language: "en"
tags: ["W5500"]
views: 4
replies: 0
source: "WIZnet Makers forum (https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/)"
---

# W5500S2E-S1 3D files

## Question

Asked by jgalan on 2026-01-13 in Serial-to-Ethernet & ConfigTool.

Hello,

I am currently designing a power and communication interface for TTL devices that will allow both RS‑232 and Ethernet communication via jumpers. To implement the Ethernet interface with my own cable, I am considering different serial-to-Ethernet solutions, and I found the W5500S2E‑S1 to be a suitable option due to the space constraints in my interface.

While reviewing the documentation for this device, I noticed that there is less information available compared to other modules such as the WIZ550SR, which was another option. However, with the WIZ550SR I would need to add an Ethernet transformer, whereas the W5500S2E‑S1 appears to include it internally, which makes it more suitable for my compact design.

If you could kindly share at least the 3D files and any PCB design considerations for this module, I would greatly appreciate it.

Also I found there should be a evaluation board for this module but I cannot find it to purchase. Is there any option to evaluate this board before integrate it into my PCB?

Best regards

---

Source: https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/15972
