---
title: "Unable to connect from the settings tool..."
url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/15940"
markdown_url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/15940/md"
type: "Forum topic"
category: "Serial-to-Ethernet & ConfigTool"
author: "kyurikappa"
created: "2025-11-18T10:00:16+09:00"
last_activity: "2025-11-18T10:00:16+09:00"
language: "en"
views: 6
replies: 0
source: "WIZnet Makers forum (https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/)"
---

# Unable to connect from the settings tool...

## Question

Asked by kyurikappa on 2025-11-18 in Serial-to-Ethernet & ConfigTool.

I'm using multiple WIZ750SR-100 boards, but I can't locate a specific one via the configuration tool.
I can confirm its existence by accessing it directly using its IP address and through my custom software, so it functions as an S2E.
I need to change this board's settings, but since I can't connect to it via the configuration tool, I'm stuck.
Since I can connect to the other boards, I don't believe this is a PC-side issue.

I tried using multiple versions of the tool starting from ver1.4.4.1, but the results were the same.
Please share your wisdom. Thank you in advance.

---

Source: https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/15940
