---
title: "Question for WIZ 750SR 110"
url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/15873"
markdown_url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/15873/md"
type: "Forum topic"
category: "Serial-to-Ethernet & ConfigTool"
author: "kevintseng"
created: "2025-09-13T06:32:53+09:00"
last_activity: "2025-09-15T09:16:43+09:00"
language: "en"
views: 6
replies: 2
source: "WIZnet Makers forum (https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/)"
---

# Question for WIZ 750SR 110

## Question

Asked by kevintseng on 2025-09-13 in Serial-to-Ethernet & ConfigTool.

Hello

I use WIZ750SR-110 module in my device to convert command/data from Ethernet to RS-232 port. I can configure the module successfully but cannot send the command/data through the module from Ethernet port. I switch the HW Trigger switch (SW2) from OFF to ON, and then the command/data could pass the module successfully.

However, if I turn off the module/device and reboot it, I cannot find the module again. I have to switch the HW Trigger (SW2) from ON to OFF manually, and reboot the device/module. Then, the module is back online. Then, I have to switch SW2 to ON for sending the data. The firmware version is V1.4.1, and I use WIZ750SR-110 to replace the old WIZ110SR which doesn’t have the HW Trigger switch.

Is there a way that I don’t need to switch HW Trigger (SW2) manually to find the module online and send the data successfully?

## Replies

### Reply 1 by kevintseng, 2025-09-13



### Reply 2 by TheoIm, 2025-09-15

The firmware version V1.4.1 of the WIZ750SR-110 contains errors related to data communication and AT commands. We sincerely apologize for any issues caused by using this incorrect firmware. We recommend replacing it with version 1.4.2.

Please download the firmware from the link below, then search for your device in the Configuration Tool and click the **"Firmware Upload"** button to update it. Afterward, we also recommend performing a **Factory Reset** to restore the device to its default settings.

**https://github.com/Wiznet/WIZ750SR/releases/download/v1.4.2/WIZ750SR-1xxv142.bin**

Thank you.

---

Source: https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/15873
