---
title: "WIZnet-PICO-C build webpage using http server example"
url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/15796"
markdown_url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/15796/md"
type: "Forum topic"
category: "MCU & Boards"
author: "UrviShah"
created: "2025-07-10T15:17:41+09:00"
last_activity: "2025-07-14T10:35:28+09:00"
language: "en"
tags: ["W55RP20"]
views: 6
replies: 1
source: "WIZnet Makers forum (https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/)"
---

# WIZnet-PICO-C build webpage using http server example

## Question

Asked by UrviShah on 2025-07-10 in MCU & Boards.

Hi,

I am using W55RP20-EVB-Pico and trying to implement customize web server for my application parameters configuration.

For now I am trying with WIZnet-PICO-C http server example.

The code complied and build successfully using vscode. But I want to debug this code using Raspberry Pi pico debug probe.

For that I need to create 1. launch.json, 2. settings.json, 3. tasks.json

Can anybody provide me these files so that i can debug my code?

## Replies

### Reply 1 by Aimee0, 2025-07-14

Hello, Please refer to the link below.

<https://datasheets.raspberrypi.com/pico/getting-started-with-pico.pdf>

<https://maker.wiznet.io/TheoIm/projects/introducing%2Ddebugprobe%2Dintegration%2Dfor%2Dw55rp20%2Devb%2Dpico/>

---

Source: https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/15796
