---
title: "W6100 Support"
url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/15790"
markdown_url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/15790/md"
type: "Forum topic"
category: "Serial-to-Ethernet & ConfigTool"
author: "moemen_ahmed10"
created: "2025-07-08T17:31:58+09:00"
last_activity: "2025-07-10T15:10:19+09:00"
language: "en"
views: 4
replies: 1
source: "WIZnet Makers forum (https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/)"
---

# W6100 Support

## Question

Asked by moemen_ahmed10 on 2025-07-08 in Serial-to-Ethernet & ConfigTool.

Hello team, we are using w6100 in our project and we needed the wizconfig tool to be able to configure the w6100 by the tool, but the w6100 is not included in the supported devices by the tool,
so after searching, I found code files in github working with the tool but with WIZ750SR, so I edited the code to be able to work with w6100 and the microcontroller I work with,

so it works and I'm able now to configure the w6100 with wizconfig tool, the problem is that the GUI of the tool has 2 constant settings : type : "WIZ750SR", Version: "1.20.4"

so I have to set these macros in the code to accept the request packets,

so I request to change these options to be able to write device ID " W6100P"

+ Kindly I request more support for W6100 for the wizconfig tool

Best regards,

Momen Ahmed.

## Replies

### Reply 1 by Hannah, 2025-07-10

The wizconfig tool is for Serial to Ethernet modules.

Since there is currently no S2E module for the W6100, the wizconfig tool does not support it.

---

Source: https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/15790
