---
title: "HTTP Server POST request"
url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/15788"
markdown_url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/15788/md"
type: "Forum topic"
category: "MCU & Boards"
author: "Lautarosco"
created: "2025-07-07T18:52:53+09:00"
last_activity: "2025-07-08T10:13:29+09:00"
language: "en"
tags: ["W5500"]
views: 3
replies: 1
source: "WIZnet Makers forum (https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/)"
---

# HTTP Server POST request

## Question

Asked by Lautarosco on 2025-07-07 in MCU & Boards.

Hello I hope you are doing well. I wanted to ask if someone could use an HTTP Server with POST Requests working.

Checking the HTTP Example in GitHub, I only see GET examples, but nothing about POST usage. Neither I found some functionality related to it along the SDK libraries and other examples.

## Replies

### Reply 1 by Grace_Koo, 2025-07-08

Hello,
Here are some example links that demonstrate how to use the POST method in an HTTP server:

<https://github.com/WIZnet-ioNIC/WIZnet-PICO-C/blob/024cf7cc1382b77d70e20c73f2522ba983007740/examples/can/can_web_config/src/httpServer.c>

<https://github.com/WIZnet-ioNIC/WIZnet-PICO-WebServer-FWUP-C/blob/main/examples/webserver_fwup/webserver_fwup.c>

If you have any further questions, please feel free to ask.
Thank you!

---

Source: https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/15788
