---
title: "WizSmartScript for WizFi210 Update"
url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/15783"
markdown_url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/15783/md"
type: "Forum topic"
category: "Wireless"
author: "salven"
created: "2025-06-30T22:35:32+09:00"
last_activity: "2025-07-01T14:33:57+09:00"
language: "en"
views: 3
replies: 1
source: "WIZnet Makers forum (https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/)"
---

# WizSmartScript for WizFi210 Update

## Question

Asked by salven on 2025-06-30 in Wireless.

Hello! I need to update the firmware in the WizFi210 modules. I had downloaded firmware and software from your website (https://docs.wiznet.io/img/products/wizfi210/WizFi210_220_Firmware .zip). At startup WIZSmartScript.exe from the WIZSmartScript_1.1.1.0_W folder (the latest version in WizFi210_220_Firmware.zip archive, from 05.05.2016) I receive the message "You need to download the new version. Please, Visit our website . (http://www.wiznet.co.kr/)". The operating system on the PC is Windows 7 Professional. I did not find the WIZSmartScript system requirements in the program folder. Can you tell me where I can find a more recent version of this software or can you tell me what special system requirements need WIZSmartScript?

## Replies

### Reply 1 by Hannah, 2025-07-01

Hello,
You can download the latest WIZSmartScript by updating the WizFi250 firmware to the newest version. Please refer to the link below.

<https://docs.wiznet.io/Product/Wi-Fi-Module/WizFi250/wizfi250_firmware#official-latest-firmware-release>

---

Source: https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/15783
