---
title: "WIZ510SR-RP Startup"
url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/15780"
markdown_url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/15780/md"
type: "Forum topic"
category: "Serial-to-Ethernet & ConfigTool"
author: "bruin589"
created: "2025-06-26T01:59:26+09:00"
last_activity: "2025-06-27T13:07:50+09:00"
language: "en"
views: 5
replies: 2
source: "WIZnet Makers forum (https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/)"
---

# WIZ510SR-RP Startup

## Question

Asked by bruin589 on 2025-06-26 in Serial-to-Ethernet & ConfigTool.

Powering up for the first time-

What message should I expect to see on coming out of the serial port? LED4 is continuously flashing.

I want to set up the device using AT commands to configure the ethernet port. Is there a doc available?

Thanks for your help.

## Replies

### Reply 1 by bruin589, 2025-06-26

If you could specify which WIZnet device model you're using, I can provide more targeted guidance for your specific setup requirements. WIZ510SR-RP

### Reply 2 by Grace_Koo, 2025-06-27

Hello. If LED4 is blinking, it indicates that the power is supplied properly and the device is operating normally.

You can communicate via serial by selecting the desired mode from the following link:
<https://docs.wiznet.io/Product/S2E-Module/WIZ5xxSR-RP-Series/configuration-tool-manual>

If you are using the WIZ510SR-RP and want to use AT commands, please refer to the following link:
<https://docs.wiznet.io/Product/S2E-Module/WIZ5xxSR-RP-Series/command-manual>

Thank you!

---

Source: https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/15780
