---
title: "I'm looking for the datasheet for the TRJ4284AHNL, the RJ45 included with the W6300-EVB."
url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/15767"
markdown_url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/15767/md"
type: "Forum topic"
category: "Ethernet Chips"
author: "sa6293"
created: "2025-06-18T04:34:32+09:00"
last_activity: "2025-06-18T10:02:01+09:00"
language: "en"
views: 5
replies: 1
source: "WIZnet Makers forum (https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/)"
---

# I'm looking for the datasheet for the TRJ4284AHNL, the RJ45 included with the W6300-EVB.

## Question

Asked by sa6293 on 2025-06-18 in Ethernet Chips.

Hello?

As written in the title, I would like to distribute or share the datasheet of TRJ4284AHNL.

If it is the same method as the existing W5500 or W6100, it can be assumed that it is a 100 Mbps connector with 350 uH, but since the connector is different for each development board and it is a product with PoE function, I would like to check the internal circuit.

It would be good to confirm if it is the same wiring method as the J1B1211CCD used in the W5500 or W6100.

Thank you for reading.

S.Y.Lee

## Replies

### Reply 1 by Alan, 2025-06-18

안녕하세요. WIZnet 신이한입니다.

아래 메일로 연락주시면 Datasheet 전달하도록 하겠습니다. 감사합니다.

Alan@wiznet.io

Hello, this is Shin Ihan from WIZnet.

Please contact me at the email address below, and I will send you the datasheet. Thank you.

Alan@wiznet.io

---

Source: https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/15767
