---
title: "Schematic request of WIZPoE-P1"
url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/15712"
markdown_url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/15712/md"
type: "Forum topic"
category: "Ethernet Chips"
author: "manufm"
created: "2025-04-26T01:43:05+09:00"
last_activity: "2025-04-28T08:10:44+09:00"
language: "en"
views: 6
replies: 1
source: "WIZnet Makers forum (https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/)"
---

# Schematic request of WIZPoE-P1

## Question

Asked by manufm on 2025-04-26 in Ethernet Chips.

I am currently conducting research work on simulation with Ansys HFSS the
real environment of radiated emissions to pass the CE mark.

I have found the open source hardware
WIZPoE-P1(https://docs.wiznet.io/Product/Open-Source-Hardware/PoE/WIZPoE-P1)
but i missed the Schematic files in Altium like
this(https://github.com/Wiznet/Hardware-Files-of-WIZnet/tree/master/08_OSHW).
Is there any place to download the schematic files of separately
WIZPoE-P1?

My goal is to find any resource in your Document System that both has
schematic(in altium format) to dowload, and the radiated emissions test
like this(https://docs.wiznet.io/Product/Open-Source-Hardware/PoE/WIZPoE-P1#emi).

I have also seen this
(https://docs.wiznet.io/Product/Open-Source-Hardware/wiznet-pico-poe)
that has the schematic files, but misses the CE test report or radiated
emissions report. Could I obtain them?

Thanks in advance,

Manuel

## Replies

### Reply 1 by Alan, 2025-04-28

Hello,

The WIZPoE-P1 has not obtained EMC certification.
Additionally, the complete schematic of the product is not publicly available.
However, partial sections of the schematic can be shared.
For inquiries, please contact us at the email address below:
Alan@wiznet.io

Thank you for your understanding.

---

Source: https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/15712
