---
title: "w5500"
url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/15628"
markdown_url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/15628/md"
type: "Forum topic"
category: "Ethernet Chips"
author: "bahmanroshan"
created: "2025-03-09T21:10:49+09:00"
last_activity: "2025-03-10T09:14:30+09:00"
language: "en"
views: 3
replies: 1
source: "WIZnet Makers forum (https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/)"
---

# w5500

## Question

Asked by bahmanroshan on 2025-03-09 in Ethernet Chips.

according to this guidance i design a PCB with communication on spi for 4 Set w5500 but your guidance is not properly enough for Coding in the same time on it .

I Have Problem On Coding .

i need to a library For SPI Read Write

When I Drive One W5500 All Of Thing Is Good .

I Test It For 4 SET Separately .

Each W5500 Works Goods . But When I Add The Second W5500 All Of Things Destroyed .

I Need Code Example For It .

## Replies

### Reply 1 by Alan, 2025-03-10

Hello,

Sorry for the late reply.

I have checked the content of the forum post you wrote.

Unfortunately, it seems difficult to provide an exact example.

However, I do have an example using the W5100S.

It is an example of controlling two W5100S modules with an STM32F103.

I hope this example will be helpful.

https://github.com/theoim/STM32_Dual_W5100S

---

Source: https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/15628
